Anger and Depression
The depth and diversity of my life experience led me to my calling: to be a guide in helping others have the kinds of experiences they want in life, and in their relationships with others and themselves. Helping others work with unresolved anger was where I found this. If you’d like to know more about me, my qualifications, and educational background you can find it here.
If you are like many people that experience anger or depression with yourself or a loved one, you’ll be happy to know that you are not alone. Anger and depression are far more prevalent than you are led to believe. They go largely undetected and they impact people of all demographics. This is what inspired me to create the AngerBox™ Method for groups, workshops, 1:1 support and more.
If you are like many families, couples, or individuals that are impacted by anger or depression you want support for yourself or a loved one. You are tired of feeling awful, stressed, and dissatisfied in life.
The funny thing about anger is that nobody has it, but everyone knows somebody that does.
Did you know that anger…
- Is a natural survival response to fear?
- When turned inward with no place to go becomes depression ?
- Is not aggression, but can lead to aggression towards one’s self or others?
- When worked with effectively can be a force for positive change?
Do you feel like these are some of your challenges?
- Spending more time feeling angry or depressed than you would like to
- Feeling angry, but not acting out in anger
- Anger or depression is not an issue for you but others think it is
- Your closest relationships feel challenging
- You are not a harm to yourself or others, but you think your anger or depression could be impacting you or others
Perhaps you think that you are too stressed, working too much, or having a lack of motivation. You might think that poor health or stressful relationships are contributing to your anger or depression. It’s possible you feel annoyed by others comments on your behavior and feel like it’s their problem, not yours.
The truth is…
These are all symptoms of anger or depression, and staying in the pain of anger or depression won’t get you from the life you are living now to the life you want to live. It comes first with understanding how anger or depression are playing a role in your life, realizing the impact it has on you, and then deciding to make a commitment to work with it.
The good new is, there is hope!
You can get along better with others and have more fulfilling relationships. It is possible to feel relief from stress, irritability, or general low-level dissatisfaction in life. You want to find more happiness, joy and satisfaction in life, but how do you do this?
How do you overcome anger or depression?
When you consider that anger is the most frequent of human emotions, a majority of people with anger don’t know they have, or experience it, and that most people recognize anger in someone else than they do in themselves, awareness is half the battle. The other half of the battle is learning the tools to work with it, and building a different relationship with it.
Seeking professional support to work with your anger or depression could be the best step you’ll ever take towards making all the best decisions you will ever make.
When we work together you will:
- Become inspired to commit to your goals
- Find the motivation to stick to your plan
- Learn effective evidenced-based skills to manage anger or depression
- Learn how to use anger effectively to get the results you really want
- Improve your relationship with yourself and others
What would it feel like to be free from the pain of anger or depression? How would you like to have more fulfilling relationships, work less (or more), spend more time with family, have more fun or be physically healthy and fit?
I’ve worked with many families, couples, and individuals in helping them find more effective ways to manage their anger or depression and improve their relationships with others and themselves. I can help you too.
Don’t wait another day to find relief and create your new reality. You deserve it. Your relationships deserve it. Your life deserves it!