IFS Therapy for Couples and Individuals
IFS Therapy is Transformative
“Internal Family Systems is a powerfully transformative, evidence-based model of psychotherapy. We believe the mind is naturally multiple and that is a good thing. Our inner parts contain valuable qualities and our core Self knows how to heal, allowing us to become integrated and whole. In IFS all parts are welcome. IFS is a movement. A new, empowering paradigm for understanding and harmonizing the mind and, thereby, larger human systems. One that can help people heal and helps the world become a more compassionate place.” ~ IFS Institute
If you want to know more about the model you can find it at the IFS Institute, on Psychology Today, or read about the IFS Founder, Dr. Dick Schwartz. Find out more about the IFS couple’s model, Intimacy from the Inside Out (IFIO).
Did you know?
- You can greatly improve the relationship that you have with yourself and transform your relationship with others?
- Couples, you can heal your relationship and heal in your relationship?
- It’s absolutely possible to find more inner peace and relief from polarizing belief systems that interfere with your relationship with others and yourself?
- There is an innate healing component inside yourself that you can access and use for yourself in your own personal growth and healing?
Do you feel like these are some of your challenges?
- A part of you wants to do one thing and another part of you wants to do another and so you do nothing
- Depression, anxiety, or irritability take up more space in your life than you would like
- Your inner critic and judgments towards yourself sometimes feel like too much
- If you are in a relationship, you and your partner/spouse keep fighting about the same things with no resolution
Perhaps you think that think that something is wrong with you, or that something is wrong with others.
The truth is…
These are some signs that parts of you might be getting in the way or your goal to feel better or have better relationships. And that’s okay… you are not alone. The good news is…
IFS is a revolutionary, effective, and evidenced-based psychotherapy model that can help everyone advance in their goals for personal and relational wellness.
You can begin to feel better about yourself or have more fulfilling relationships. It is possible to feel relief from anxiety, depression, stress, low self-esteem, irritability, feelings of disconnection, or general low-level dissatisfaction. You can experience personal and relational wellness.
How do you experience personal and relational wellness?
Seeking an IFS Therapist could be the missing part that makes the difference in all parts of your life.
When we work together you will:
- Find greater relief from inner conflict and outer stressors
- Be empowered with a process and a tool to heal yourself
- Learn effective skills to manage your own triggers
- Improve your relationship with yourself and others
What would it feel like to feel more freed up from the impact of polarizing internal and external experiences? How would you like to experience more satisfaction and connection in your life with a better, more loving self image of yourself and others?
I’ve worked with many families, couples, and individuals in helping them find more relief from inner and outer conflict and improve their relationships with others and themselves. I can help you too.
Don’t wait another day to experience the results and relief that IFS Therapy can offer. You deserve it. Your relationships deserve it. Your life deserves it!